管理资源吧

当前位置:管理资源吧首页>>>meiwen>>>c5>>>好词好句

了不起的盖茨比好词好句

  一 了不起的盖茨比好词

  1 . 情不自禁:禁:抑制。感情激动得不能控制。强调完全被某种感情所支配。

  2 . 念念不忘:念念:时刻思念着。形容牢记于心,时刻不忘。

  3. 依依不舍:依依:依恋的样子;舍:放弃。形容舍不得离开。

  4 . 千变万化:形容变化极多。

  5 . 唧唧歪歪:指人说话不利索,没必要的话很多。

  6 . 辗转反侧:辗转:翻来复去;反侧:反复。翻来复去,睡不着觉。形容心里有所思念或心事重重。

  7 . 错综复杂:错:交错,交叉;综:合在一起。形容头绪多,情况复杂。

  8 . 一去不复返:一去就不再回来了。

  9 . 小题大做:指拿小题目作大文章。 比喻不恰当地把小事当作大事来处理,有故意夸张的意思。

  10 . 一贫如洗:穷得象用水洗过似的,什么都没有。形容十分贫穷。

  了不起的盖茨比好句

  二 了不起的盖茨比好句

  1 . All the bright precious things fade so fast...and they don\'t come back.所有的光鲜亮丽都敌不过时间,并且一去不复返。

  2 . Whenever you feel like criticizing any one, just remember that all the people in this world haven’t had the advantages that you’ve had.每当你觉得想要批评什么人的时候,你切要记着,这个世界上的人并非都具备你禀有的条件。

  3 . There are only the pursued, the pursuing, the busy and the tired.世界上只有被追求者和追求者,忙碌者和疲惫者。

  4 . Everyone suspects himself of at least one of the cardinal virtues, and this is mine: I am one of the few honest people I have ever known.每个人都认为他自己至少具有一种主要的美德,我的美德是:我是我所结识过的少有的几个诚实人中间的一个。

  5 . A sense of fundamental decencies is parceled out unequally at birth.人们的善恶感一生下来就有差异。

  6 . So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.于是我们奋力向前划,逆流向上的小舟,不停地倒退,进入过去。

  7 . I\'m paralyzed with happiness.我要被幸福冲昏头脑了。

  8 . Daisy, don\'t create a scene.黛茜,不要小题大做。

  9 . I decided1 to get roaring drunk.我决定痛饮一番。

  10 . Of course, you don\'t need to take my word for it, old sport.当然,耳听为虚,老兄。

  11 . I have my hands full.我手头够忙的了。

  12 . But he was once again dirt-poor.但他再度一贫如洗。

  13 . I couldn\'t care less about the parties.我一点都不关心派对。

[Ok3w_NextPage]

  14 . May I save the next dance?我能预约跳下一支舞吗?

  15 . Have it your own way, Tom.随你便,汤姆。

  16 . Well, I have a second sight sometimes that tells me what to do.有时我的预感会告诉我做什么。

  17 . I\'m all run down.我身体都垮了。

  18 . I wised up to something funny these last two days.

  19 . 我这两天发现了点蹊跷的事。

  20 . You make it worse by crabbing2 about it.你唧唧歪歪的只会更热。

  21 . If you\'re going to make personal remarks, I won\'t stay here a minute.要是你想人身攻击,我就一分钟都不待下去了。

  22 . Now, once in a while I go off on a spree.我偶尔会出去找找乐子。

  23 . A sense of the fundamental decencies is parceled out unequally at birth.人们的善恶感一生下来就有差异。

  24 . Conduct may be founded on the hard rock or the wet marshes, but after a certain point I don’t care what it’s founded on.人们的品行有的好像建筑在坚硬的岩石上,有的好像建筑在泥沼里,不过超过一定的限度,我就不在乎它建在什么之上了。

  25 . I couldn’t sleep all night; a fog-horn was groaning incessantly on the Sound, and I tossed half-sick between grotesque reality and savage, frightening dreams.我整夜没睡;雾笛声一个劲儿在桑德海湾上凄恻地鸣响,我辗转反侧,像生了病一样,理不清哪些是狰狞的现实,哪些是可怕的梦魇。

  26 . She vanished into her rich house, into her rich, full life, leaving Gatsby—nothing.她消逝在了她那奢华的房子里,消逝在了她那富裕充实的生活之中,留给盖茨比的——只是无有。

  27 . What could you make of that, except to suspect some intensity in his conception of the affair that couldn’t be measured?从这话里,除了能窥测出他对这一无法衡量出的情事之紧张的思考程度,还能推断出什么呢?

meiwen首页 更多meiwen